Complete Fix for Galaxy GT-P1000
If you screwed like me your galaxy tab including partitions, but you still have chance to start it in Upload mode by pressing power button and volume down, this procedure will save your device.
A couple of remarks only.
A lot of people claim to have a guide that works, but every single guide i tried just didn’t. So i decided to post this one for desperate people like me that will attempt any guide out there, with no result.
Remark 2 :
It’s moronic to use some file sharing or file upload service that will delete your files after a while or that will be shut down by feds after a while, so i used my google drive account.
Extract all files from above linked package into a directory
Heimdal for mac (the version i used)
Use the following command line to upload the files to your galaxy.
Cmd line command:
heimdall flash –repartition –CACHE cache.rfs –DBDATAFS dbdata.rfs –FACTORYFS factoryfs.rfs –pit gt-p1000_mr.pit –IBL+PBL boot.bin –MODEM modem.bin –PARAM param.lfs –SBL Sbl.bin –SBL2 Sbl.bin –KERNEL zImage –RECOVERY zImage –HIDDEN hidden.rfs –MOVINAND movinand.mst –verbose
Not sure if it is really needed but after this operation i started the device in .. let’s call it install mode by pressing power button and volume up, together.
Then it restarted
If you are in trouble just drop me a comment, i usually answer within a couple of days or minutes 😉
Incoming search terms:
- how to unbrick samsung galaxy tab p1000 (30)
- upgrade ram to 4gb samsung tab gt p1000 (13)
- linha de comando para samsung galaxy gt-p1000 (2)
- pit file to repair download error gtp1000 (1)
- https://blog giuseppeurso net/language/pt/how-i-fixed-my-galaxy-tab-7-aka-gt-p1000/ (1)
- flash gt-p1000 heimdall (1)
- cara unbrick galaxy tab p1000 (1)
- cara flashing p1000 yang hardbrick (1)
- cara flash samsung galaxy tab p1000dead fix (1)
- แก้ไข SSL samsung GT-P1000 (1)